To rescue men from addiction for life.
To reach broken families through the power of the gospel within the context of the local church and seeing a measurable impact at home, work, and community.
Why we help the addicted?
Converting Hearts believes that God gives beauty for ashes in the lives of families broken by addiction….simply put, good comes from bad.
1. Centrality of the Gospel
2. Sufficiency of Christ & Scripture
3. Incarnational Ministry
4. Holistic Transformation from the inside out via the Holy Spirit
5. Human Beings are Worshippers – it is not something we do but something we are
6. Local Church and Missional Communities Striving Together – Phillippians 1:27
7. The Sanctity of Marriage
8. Grace as the Great Motivator – Romans 5-8
Converting Hearts Ministries, Inc. was founded in 2007 by Carlton and Wayne Edwards in Creedmoor, NC. Situated in rural North Carolina within Granville County, the Edwards’ chose Creedmoor because of their love for the community, and it has become a pilgrimage for recovering addicts seeking a fresh start.